Dounreay Nuclear Power Development Establishment was an early atomic facility in northern Scotland.
The 1977 incidentEdit
Dounreay had a small explosion and subsequent release of nuclear material.
It dose not officially have a INES rateing, but probably was a Level 4 INES Scale event.
- Geiger-Muller counter
- UK OTL atomic reactors in 1962
- Atomic accidents and disasters
- Leningrad Nuclear Power Plant accidents
- Corporate malfeasance at the Peach Bottom Nuclear Generating Station
- Synoptic charts of major atomic reactor and waste disasters up to 2017