- Austrian Federation
- Capital- Graz
- Largest city- Graz
- Language- Austrian German and Bavarian German
- Ethnic Groups- Austrians, German, Italian, Czech, Slovene and Slovak.
- Demonym- Austrian.
- Government-Federal parliamentary republic
- Leader- Chancellor Siegfried Nagl (ÖVP)
- Deputy leader- Deputy chancellor Astrid Rössler (GRÜNE)
- Currency- Swiss Franc.
- Population- 4,626,376 Austrians + 150,000 FRG, 25,000 GDR, 10,000 Italian, 2,500 Czech, 500 Slovene and 500 Slovak refugees.
- Other cities- Saltzburg (It is still partly in ruins), Klagenfurt, Sankt Pölten, Linz, Innsbruck and Bregenz.
- The other allied states- Switzerland, Liechtenstein and Dolní Dvořiště.
Vienna was destroyed by 2 100kt Soviet ICBMs.
The eastern part of Austria and most of Hungary was devastated in the war as the NATO forces destroyed many military bases with both conventional and mostly over the border use of tactical atomic arms. Kunmadaras Soviet air base, Taszár air base, Kecskemet air base, Sármellék, Soviet air base, Klapka Tank Brigade, Budapest, Tata and the Debrecen oilfield and refinery were all hit by 15kt weapon. Vienna was hit by 2 100kt Soviet atomic devices.
1962 tank battleEdit
Eisenstadt Sopron Burgenland Apetlon Podersdorf am See Fertőrákos
Győr-Moson-Sopron County Vas County
Attempted 2013 coupEdit
The government and the national police force put down a far-right putsch by local police in Graz.
A 1,750 strong sword, spear, axe and bow armed militia formed in 1972.
News posters are nailed up as and when necessary by the local authorities.