- County- City of Belfast, N. Ireland, UK.
- Electorate- 60,516 (March 2011), total population 92,221 (2011 census).
- Major districts- Belfast- Ballyhackamore, Ballymacarrett, Belmont, Bloomfield, Cherryvalley, Island, Knock, Orangefield, Stormont, Sydenham, and The Mount. Castlereagh- Ballyhanwood, Carrowreagh, Cregagh, Downshire, Dundonald, Enler, Gilnakirk, Graham’s Bridge, Lisnasharragh, Lower Braniel, Tullycarnet, and Upper Braniel.
- Current constituency created- 1922.
- Member of parliament- Gavin Robinson (DUP).
- Number of members- One.
- Created from- Belfast Pottinger.
- Ethnic majority- Overwhelmingly White N. Irish. Many are of English, Irish and Scots ethnic extraction.
- Urban\rural split- Urban\docks.
- Total political rule by each party in years- Conservative 7, Irish Unionist 72, Alliance 5, Vanguard 4, DUP 33 and Labour 2.
- David Cameron's "Big Society"
- How to tell your election was rigged!?
- The 1950 United Kingdom general election
- Some typical UK Parliament constituencies
- http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/static/vote2001/results_constituencies/constituencies/489.stm #http://politics.guardian.co.uk/hoc/constituency/history/0,9338,-1259,00.html
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.