- County- City of Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK.
- Electorate- 60,817 (March 2011).
- Major districts- Belfast- Andersonstown, Beechmount, Clonard, Falls, Falls Park, Glencairn, Glencolin, Glen Road, Highfield, Ladybrook, Shankill, Upper Springfield, and Whiterock. City of Lisburn- Collin Glen, Dunmurry, Kilwee, Poleglass, Twinbrook, and part of Derryaghy.
- Current constituency created-1922.
- Member of parliament- Paul Maskey (Sinn Féin).
- Number of members- One.
- Created from- Belfast Falls, Belfast St Anne's and Belfast Woodvale.
- Ethnic majority- Overwhelmingly White N. Irish. Many are of English, Irish and Scots ethnic extraction.
- Urban\rural split- Urban.
- Total political rule by each party in years- Conservative 1, Irish Parliamentary 16, Irish National Federation 2, Liberal 12, and Labour (NI) 1, UUP 34, SDLP 14, Independent 4, SF 29, New Party 1, Independent Labour 2, Federation of Labour 4, Irish Labour 5 and Republican Labour 4.
- David Cameron's "Big Society"
- How to tell your election was rigged!?
- The 1950 United Kingdom general election
- Some typical UK Parliament constituencies
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.