| The author(s) of this timeline are not accepting major edits to this work. The only ones authorized to edit this page are . However, exceptional edits include spelling, grammar and cohesion fixes. |
Dr Werner Schmidt's was a Zürich GP that lived between y957 and y1055. He had 2 children, Heidi and Fritz. His wife was Magda Kohl.
The political movementEdit
Dr Werner Schmidt's Reformation of y1000 was a Political movement that began in Zürich, which resulted in the foundation of the democratic global unionist pol ital and economic ideal of Schmittism.
They sought to reform economic, political and social activity on the planet; with the hope of forming a singular global nation run by the UEM. It was a major force between y1005 and y1015, but then began to decay as the nation states started to formulate in to there modern forms. Schmittism is still popular in parts of Zürich, Heidelberg, Cherbourg, Iowa, Benin, Vermont, Wisconsin, Tokyo and Madeira.
It helped cement the position of the The Union of El Mundo (A nice new world...) as the leading political body in the world, but with powers more like our UN, not as the world government envisaged by Dr Schmidt.
- UEM universal wiring colour and safety code of y1900 (A nice new world...)
- International Organisations (A nice new world...)
- The 14 space satellites around El Mundo (A nice new world...)
- The 5 world wide bank holidays of of El Mundo (A nice new world...)
- A nice new world...
- The Union of El Mundo (A nice new world...)