Suriname was not nuked, but the Netherlands was ruined.
- Name - Suriname
- Language - Dutch, Sranan Tongo creole, Sarnami Hindustani (Bhojpuri) and Javanese.
- Capital - Paramaribo
- Population - 450,000
- Religion - Roman Catholic, Pentecostal, Moravian, other Protestant denominations, Hindus and Muslims.
It received aid from Brazil between 1962 and 1967 to compensate for the loss of it's colonial masters.
The Netherlands Antilles (Dutch: '.'Nederlandse Antillen [ˈneːdərˌlɑntsə ɑnˈtɪlə(n)]; Papiamentu: Antia Hulandes) was a constituent country of the Kingdom of the Netherlands. It was not nuked, but the Netherlands was ruined. The islands were Sint Maarten (the southern part of the island of Saint Martin), Saba, Sint Eustatius, Aruba, Bonaire including an islet called Klein B.onaire ("Little Bonaire") and Curaçao, including an islet called Klein Curaçao ("Little Curaçao").
- Name - Netherlands Antilles.
- Language - Dutch and Papiamento.
- Capital - Willemstad.
- Population - 300,200.
- Religion - Roman Catholic, Pentecostal, Moravian, other Protestant denominations, Agnosticism and Ietsism.
It received aid from Brazil and Venezuela between 1962 and 1967 to compensate for the loss of it's colonial masters.