- Republic of Malawi\Malawi. Knickerland (jokingly).
Towns and citiesEdit
- Capital: Blantyre (2,225,275 )
- Largest city: Blantyre (2,225,275)
- Other cities: Lilongwe (2,225,274), Chikwawa (1,175,575), Mzuzu and Nchalo (475,125).
- Official: Chichewa 65%.
- Other languages: Lomwe 32%, 1% Swahili and 1% Kikuyu.
- main:70% Christians
- Other religions: 25% as Muslim and 5% Animist
- main: Chewa 65%
- other: Lomwe 32%, 1% Swahili and 1% Kikuyu.
- Demonym: Malawian. Knicker-maker (Jokingly)
- Socialist/African nationalist parliamentary constitutional democracy.
- government: National Assembly
- President: Hilda Maria Banda
- Deputy President: Gladys Mary Nagilai
- Prime Minister: Joyce Mary Mtila
- 22,575,000 (2450 est), 22,545,987 (2460 census), 22,589,000 (2470 est), 23,646,958 (2480 census), 24,550,000 (2490 est), 25,545,454 (2500 census).
- Established: 0
- Independence: 0
- Currency: Malawian Kwacha, MWK
The coastline is a sub-tropical savanna zone with a semi-desert interior, moving toward temperate grasslands in the foothills of the south western Gandhi Mountains. The west of the flat dingo peninsula has a tropical maritime climate.
Contact with the outside world is minimal and what relations do exists are with San Salvador, Nairobi, Benin, Mobile, Gabon, Kigali and Ghana.
Rudimentary industries are concentrated in the capital, Blantyre, which is located in the foothills of the forested Southern Mountain Range, which is south of the Ganges. They also spill over the border into Milano and southwestern Baari.
Lilongwe and Mzuzu are the main ports and fishing towns, which are set on the coastline of the nation. Chikwawa lies equidistant Blantyre, Lilongwe and Mzuzu. Nchalo is 15 miles south of Chikwawa.
The country is extremely rural and its highest points are the 12,545 ft Peak Mandela, 7500 ft Mount Pilar, 3500 ft Mount Githa and 3487 ft Mount Kenyetta on the south western border with San Salvador.
Famine, drought and cyclones have devastated the nation on several occasions.
There was a severe Ebola plague in the 20s, 470s and 540s, that killed about 10% of the population each time. The was heavy rain induced flooding in 2350, which killed three people and injured another 53.
The worst of the 12-day storm it hit Blantyre and the surrounding mountains.
Trenton had a major Mafia problem between 2350 and 2450. They also heavily corrupted Gujarat and Malawi at this time, too. The mobsters are now largely out of business after the 2464-2471 purge by Trenton's legal authorities.
2455 and 2475 were very dry years and killed most plants leading to a major famine that killed 5000 people.
The roads are poor and
Fishing and coastal farming are the mainstays of the economy. The planning has been rather chaotic over the years and was corrupted between 2355 and 2455 by Trenton Mafiosi.
It is a struggling and inefficient mix of industries making mostly agricultural tools and paper; along with subsistence farming in cattle, goats, millet, sorghum, and peanuts.
The making and exporting of sand, gravel, stone, women's underwear, cassava and pineapples provides a modest overseas income.
Farming and industry are still very basic and when harvests fail the state introduces rationing. Most aid comes from Benin, Mobile, Balkanska, Virginia and San Salvador.
It is a very groggy, stagnant and often declining economy is prone to sharp price rises and a heavy reliance on farm and knicker-making subsidies.
- Three wood (two closed)
- One coal
- One oil
- Two solar (one planned)
It has none.
The mandatory schooling age is six to 11, but continues voluntarily to 15 if the family can spare their children to go school not help at work.
- Income tax 25% rich, 20% middle earners and 15% poor.
- VAT 15%.
- 1.5% excise duty.
- 10% alcohol and tobacco duty.
- 10% customs duties.
Armed forces Edit
The armed forces are a rag-tag militia of 10,000 (almost all are armed with either a pistol, sub-machine guns and/or a rifle) and are largely meant to only act as a domestic peacekeeping/civil defense force in time of crisis or invasion.
Air force Edit
Air Defenses Edit
Coast Guard Edit
Law and order Edit
The legal system is rater poor and regularly falls below UEM standards for fairness and neutrality due to bribery and intimidation. There is no death penalty.
Women are heavily fined wear trousers or jeans, wear skirts above ankle length, wear skimpy swimming suits or refuse to cover their heads. Women who do not comply for eight times in a row have their lips cut off and are cast out of society forever. So far only 60 have been outcast since 2450.
Labour-saving kitchen technology devices are considered decadent and slothful, so any woman who uses them is fined heavily and has her head publicly shaved.
Last five election results Edit
It has one state-run national analogue AM radio station, LW radio station and analogue TV station. Internet usage in minimal in the capital even amongst state organs, the government and major companies.
Locals can also pick up Milanese state Radio's LW analogue broadcasts and Ghana's MW digital transmissions in several border regions.
Many family have video recorders, CD players and land line phones. 5% have mobile phones and 2% have smart phones. Fiber optic phone lines, 4-G phones and broadband internet are not commonplace. 0.5% have the internet, of which 0.25% have Broadband internet.
Wi-Fi Internet is mostly confined to the capital. The Government, police, military, big business, etc, also use it for official information transfer such as tax returns and ordering supplies).
There is a national newspaper and all major urban settlements also have a local newspaper.
- An Poblacht na Oileán Fada (A nice new world...)
- T' Socialist Republic o' New Yorksha (A nice new world...)
- Socijalističkata Balkanska Republika (A nice new world...)
- Awọn Olominira ti o Tobi Benin (A nice new world...)
- Democratic Republic of New Vermont (A nice new world...)
- O Democrática e Independente Grão-Ducado do Madeira (A nice new world...)
- جمهوری ساحلی فارسی (A nice new world...)
- ગુજરાતી દરિયાઇ રિપબ્લિક (A nice new world...)
- Republika Mali Shqiptare (A nice new world...)
- Republic of New Mobile (A nice new world...)
- Republic of Trenton (A nice new world...)
- Duché de Cherbourg (A nice new world...)
- Handelsstadt Zustand Zürich (A nice new world...)
- Independent Stet bilong Milen Be (A nice new world...)
- Ang Kaharian ng Bataan (A nice new world...)
- Th' Republic ay th' Forest Islain (A nice new world...)
- Le Royaume du Gabon (A nice new world...)
- Хойд тал Монгол улс (A nice new world...) The Mongolian Republic of the Northern Steppe
- Советская Социалистическая Республика Воронежа (A nice new world...)
- Republic of Buxton Town (A nice new world...)
- Zhōngguó de héxié gònghéguó (A nice new world...)
- 上海天上的共和国 (A nice new world...)
- Dinas-Wladwriaeth o Llanbedr (A nice new world...)
- Da mulkin Demokraɗiyya Jumhuriya na Hausa (A nice new world...)
- Il Comune di Milano (A nice new world...)
- Le Royaume de la Wallonie (A nice new world...)
- Ақтөбе Республикасы (A nice new world...)
- Ҷумҳурии Бишкек (A nice new world...)
- T' United Republic o' Gateshead, Newcastle 'n Durhamshire
- Jamhuri ya Jiji la Nairobi (A nice new world...) Republic of Nairobi City
- Jamhuuriyadda Magaalada Baari (A nice new world...)
- Dziko la Malaŵi (A nice new world...)
- 甘肃共和国岛。(A nice new world...) Republic of Gansu Island.
- Демократическая Республика Томска (A nice new world...) Democratic Reublic of Tomsk
- Безкоштовний республіка Бельбек (A nice new world...) The Free Republic of Belbek
- Beluu er a Belau (A nice new world...) Republic of Palau
- Republica Ceaușescu Oraș (A nice new world...) The Republic of Ceaușescu City
- Republica Democratică Țara Românească (A nice new world...) Democratic Republic of Wallachia
- Česká Republika (A nice new world...) Czech Republic
- República de San Salvador (A nice new world...)
- República Socialista u Maya/República Socialista Maya (A nice new world...)
- Liberal ka democrática República u Maaya u Occidente/Liberal ka Democrática Occidental República Maya le K'a'nabo' (A nice new world...)
- جمهورية القومية نيو دمشق (A nice new world...)
- República Fascista de San Juan (A nice new world...)
- جمهورية القومية بغداد الجديدة (A nice new world...)
- Republic of Cairo
- Republic of Aruba
- Republic of Ghana (A nice new world...)
- Mercantile Stadt Zustand (A nice new world...) Mercantile City State of of Heidelberg
- Republic of New Darwin (A nice new world...)
- Cộng hòa Nhân dân Cách mạng của Hà Nội (A nice new world...). The People's Revolutionary Republic of Hanoi
- Soviet Socialist Republic of Clydesdale (A nice new world...)
- Native American Federal Republic (A nice new world...)
- Republic of Conakry
- Republic of New Milwaukee (A nice new world...)
- The Maritime City of of New Samogitia
- Democratic Socialist Republic of Pennsylvania (A nice new world...)
- Lefatshe la Botswana (A nice new world...) Republic of Botswana
- Democratic Republic of Derbyshire (A nice new world...)
- Democratic Republic of Sichuan
- City state of Baku
- Duchy of Truro
- Principality of St. Hellier
- Principality of Bermuda
- Janūb al-Juba
- République démocratique du Brazzaville
- République démocratique du Kinshasa
- Democratic Republic of Kinloss (A nice new world...)
- Democratic Repulic of Mull
- République démocratique du Mustique
- Principality of St. Hellena
- Kingdom of New Hounslow (A nice new world...)
- The Utopian Island Republic of New St. Kitts (A nice new world...)
- Kingdom of Inverkargil (A nice new world...)
- Kingdom of Hampshire (A nice new world...)
- Socialist Republic of Mercia (A nice new world...)
- The Maritime Republic of New Tromsø
- Soviet Socialist Republic of Wales (A nice new world...)
- Democratic Republic of Palestine
- Социјалистичка Република Србија Острво (A nice new world...) The Socialist Island Republic of Serbia
- Republic of Georgia-Florida (A nice new world...)
- The Frigid Republic of Iowa (A nice new world...)
- Kingdom of Vienna
- Republic of Virginia (A nice new world...)
- דער רעפּובליק פון העברעוולאַנד \הרפובליקה של קרקע עברית (A nice new world...)
- Republic of Natal\Republiek van Natal (A nice new world...)
- Republic of New Patagonia
- Fürstbistum Brixen\Il principe-vescovile di Bressanone\Prince-Püspökség Brixen (A nice new world...) Prince-Bishopric of Brixen
- Слаўная Савецкая Сацыялістычная Рэспубліка Мінска (A nice new world...)The Glorious Soviet Socialist Republic of Minsk
- Konungariket Scandinavia (A nice new world...) The Kingdom of Scandinavia
- Island of Acapulco
- Os Estados Ilhas de Lisboa (A nice new world...) The United Island of Lisbon
- Democratic Island of Gdansk
- İstanbul Adalar Emirliği (A nice new world...) The Emirate of the Islands of Istanbul
- Βασίλειο της Αθήνας (A nice new world...) Kingdom of Athens
- 東京の幕府/Tōkyō no bakufu (A nice new world...) Shogunate of Tokyo
- Unitam Paple Insulae/Уједињени Папле острва/Ujedinjeni Paple Ostrva/Τα Ηνωμένα Paple νησιά/Ta Inoména Paple Nisiá/Zjednoczonych Wyspy Papel (A nice new world) The United Papal Islands
- Dziko la Malaŵi (A nice new world...)
- Republic of New Tabasco
- Federation of Barnet, Brent and Havering.
- Republic of Kilburnshire.
- Kingdom of Groningen.
- Duchy of the Isle of Tallinn.
- Te Käwanatanga Motu Maori Motuhake (A nice new world...) (The Independent Maori Island Republic)
- De ûnôfhinklike Frysk Eilân Republyk (A nice new world...) (The Independent Frisian Island Republic)