- Local Name= Gweriniaeth Am Ddim Sir Faesyfed.
- English Name= Free Republic of Radnorshire.
- Short Name=Radnorshire.
- Flag= N\A.
- OTL= Republic of Radnorshire, a small part of north west Herefordshire and north west Brecknockshire.
- CoA= N\A.
- motto= N\A.
- Language= Welsh and English.
- Other languages= Irish.
- Capital= New Radnor.
- Largest city= Llandrindod Wells.
- Other towns and cities= Kington, Knighton, Presteigne, Builth Wells, Colwyn, Knighton, New Radnor, Painscastle and Rhayader.
- Area= ~1,218 km2
- population= 14,250.
- Indipendent= 1964.
- Currency=Was barter, but now Welsh Pound.
- Anthem = N\A.
- Demonym = Radnorite.
- Regime = Republic.
- Governing body = Radnorshire Council.
- Leader= President= Jon Williams. OTL .
- Deputy leader= Elaine Worgan. OTL .
The near by Cardiff, Drakelow Tunnels Regional Seat of Government, Westbury RAF Fixer Station, and Ellismire Port were nuked. Shrewsbury, Dudley and Chester were all carpted bombers by conventional soviet heavy bombers.
The towns of New Rador, Llandrindod Wells, Knighton, Presteigne Builth Wells, Colwyn, Knighton, New Radnor came together in the wake of the war.
None of the villages were nuked, but there would be a initial problem with the radioactive fall-out and public panic in 1963. A heavy E-coli and bovine TB outbreak struck in 1966.
Food was rationed in the 1960s.
They fought the Clun Raiders (Attempted nuclear war simulation) from the late 1960s th the late 1980s.
The villages of New Rador, Knighton, Presteigne, Colwyn, Knighton, New Radnor were later protected by a deep trench and dirt rampart cut round each of them in the early 1970s.
The state is still medieval in technology (other than the 1 carriage\1 cargo van long steam train) and society, as are it's nighbours.
The Free Republic of Radnorshire was a short lived survivor state in, Radnorshire, Mid-Wales.
It was formulated by local villagers and townsfolk in 1964, was discovered by the Republic of North Pembrokeshire (Attempted nuclear war simulation), Republic of Conway and Denbighshire (Attempted nuclear war simulation) and Ireland in 1975. It voted to become part of the Welsh Republic, along with the Inter-village Union of Llangollen, Corwen, Llandrillo, Glyndyfrdwy and Glan-yr-afon (Attempted nuclear war simulation), United Republic of Wrexham, Chirk and Ruabon (Attempted nuclear war simulation), United Republic of Oswestry, Whittington, Rhydycroesau and Gobowen (Attempted nuclear war simulation) and Democratic Republic of South Montgomeryshire (Attempted nuclear war simulation) in in in 1985.