German-Bohemia (Deutschböhmen) is one of 6 regions of the former Czechoslovakian Republic, They are Bohemia, Czech Prague, Moravia, Slovakia, Dolní Dvořiště and Benešov.
The Czechoslovakian Republic was devastated in the war as the NATO forces destroyed many military bases with both conventional and mostly tactical atomic arms. It is a puppet state of the remnant GDR.
The ruined Czech army base in Cheb and the town of Ruda were the secan of a major anti-German riot in 1986.
- Capital- Plzeň.
- Language- Bohemian dialect Czech and Northern dialect German.
- Population- 1,750,000 (100,000 Polish and 250,000 GDR refugees).
- Religion- Atheist, Lutheran and Roman Catholic.
- Other cities- Strakonice, Klatovy, Železná Ruda, Cheb (rebuilt in 1970),
- The other allied states- GDR.