Firmly set in the heart of Europe, Germany has the highest population and possibly the healthiest economy of all the European countries. It shares its land borders with Austria, France, Poland and the Netherlands, to name but a few, and it borders both the Baltic Sea and the North Sea. Contoured by valleys and imposing rivers, the centre of the country is dominated by densely-wooded uplands, and large areas of Germany's diverse terrain are protected nature reserves. The capital of Germany, Berlin, was once divided both physically and symbolically by a massive wall. Re-unification was achieved in 1990, and it is now acknowledged as the emblem of the reunited country, yet has managed to retain both its history and its importance.
Hotels and lodgingEdit
- Hotel in Hameln
- Hotel in Wertach in den Bayrischen Alpen
- Swissôtel, Düsseldorf. A 4 Star hotel in central Duesseldorf, ideal choice for discerning business and leisure travelers.
- Hotel Nikko Düsseldorf: immermannstraße 41, 40210 Düsseldorf Germany. Business and wellness hotel in the center of Dusseldorf, Germany, located close to the airport.
- Castle Hotels & Mansions - Is an umbrella-association and booking platform for historic mansions, country homes, castle hotels and restaurants in Bavaria (Germany), Austria, Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovenia, Friuli & South Tyrol (Italy) and Croatia.
- Apartments in Berlin Am Boxi Friedrichshain
Maps and transportationEdit
Getting to GermanyEdit
Practical information and resourcesEdit
You have got your bookings, your flight, your hotel, your rental car, etc.? Have you got your restaurant, too?
With the smartphone app or on the website of MyTable you find a complete restaurant directory of restaurants in Germany. You can search by name, location, kitchen style, price range, etc.
So when you are travelling around and don’t know where to go, just search for the right place nearby (the app detects your actual location and makes proposals). Or if you want to try the special local food, search for the kitchen type you like. Or search for any other feature which is important to you (terrace, child-friendly, dogs allowed, etc.).
You can make your reservation directly online and you‘ll get the confirmation by email or sms.
Also, you can see the restaurant’s menu, as well as ratings and recommendations of restaurants written by other users.
MyTable services are available in English, German, French, Italian and Spanish.
|Add a new photo to the photo gallery. Vote on which images to feature in the featured images forum.|
|Got something to say that doesn't fit in the other sections of this page? Add it here!|
Add links to other sites here