- County- Islington LB, Greater London, UK.
- Electorate- 68,777.
- Major districts- Holloway, Highbury, Tufnell Park and Archway.
- Current constituency created- 1885.
- Member of parliament- Jeremy Corbyn (Labour).
- Number of members- One.
- Created from- Finsbury.
- Ethnic majority- Slender White majority, of which the biggest part are White English and the next being White Irish, French and Polish.
- Urban\rural split- Urban.
|1885||Sir George Trout Bartley||Conservative|
|1910||Sir George Touche||Conservative|
|1918||Sir Newton Moore||Unionist|
|1923||Sir Henry Cowan||Unionist|
|1981 political defection||SDP|
|1983 political defection||Independent Labour|
- Total political rule by each party in years- Independent Labour 1, SDP 2, Unionist 11, Liberal 4, Conservative 35 and Labour 80.
- David Cameron's "Big Society"
- Witney (UK Parliament constituency)
- How to tell your election was rigged!?
- The 1950 United Kingdom general election
- Some typical UK Parliament constituencies
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.