Khalkha-Buryat Mongol Tribal AllianceEdit
- Civilization name: Khalkha-Buryat Mongol Tribal Alliance
- Civilization adjective: Mongols
- Government: Tribal government, dominated by a warrior Khan (the present line was formed when the current Khalkha Khan's grandfather killed his Orriot predecessor in mortal combat during a depute over some horses in a harsh winter\famine, 60 years ago). The current Khan is Sholban Toka and he came to power in year -5.
- Ruler title:Khan
- Language(s): Khalkha and Buryat Mongol dialects, with a minority of Kalmyk and Oriot dialect Mongol speakers.
- Official Religion: Tengray worship
- Dominant Practiced Religion: Tengray worship, animist and shamanism
- Culture: The civilization that lead to Ghengiz Kahn's Mongol Empire.
- Civilization description: Physical they look like modern Mongolians and Buryat. They dislike non-Orientals in general. Traditional Mongol folktales and beliefs are used. Thier behavior is that of a brave and noble warrior race. They live the life style of semi-nomadic horse nomads.
- Common ancestor (optional): Bog Khan (Mythical hero\demi-god)
- Ruling family: House of Toka
- Ruling family ancestor: -
- Deity that the ruler is incarnated from: -
- Historical Friends/Rivals/Enemies: Things are largely OK with neighboring Tungusic tribes (Negidals, Ewenkis, Evenks, Solons, Evenks, Oroch and Udege), Mongol tribes (Xiongnu, Merkit, Jalayir, Tayichiud, Darligin, Khamag, Xianbei, Naimans, Güchügüd, Khamag, Chakhar, Ordos, Kharchin and Khorchin) Soyot and the Daur people.
- Things are best with the allied Tuvan tribes and kindred Khori-Tümed Mongols.
- Relations are crappy with the rival western Oriot Tribal Alliance, the north western Shakah Mongols, the Uyghur tribes to the south west and the north western Khakas tribes (Sagay, Kacha, Koybal, Beltir and Kyzyl) of the Kacha River and the Yenisei Valley region of Siberia.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.