- County- Lincolnshire, England, UK.
- Electorate- 72,662 (December 2010).
- Major settlements- Lincoln City.
- Current constituency created- 1265
- Member of parliament- Karl McCartney (Conservative).
- Number of members- One.
- Created from- N\A.
- Ethnic majority- Overwhelmingly White English.
- Urban\rural split- Sub-urban\rural.
- Total political rule by each party in years- Liberal 16, Liberal Unionist 12, Coalition Conservative 6, Lincoln Democratic Labour 1, Conservative 45 and Labour 41.
- David Cameron's "Big Society"
- How to tell your election was rigged!?
- The 1950 United Kingdom general election
- Some typical UK Parliament constituencies
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.