Lithuanian Navy and resources: It did have a navy in 1933- Lithuanian Naval Force. The Lithuanian warship Prezidentas Smetona was bought from Germany in 1927 and the were a couple of light boats and a mine layers inherited from leaving Tzarist Russia. It had it's own ANBO I and ANBO IV aircraft. Peat is a major product and could be burnt in briquette form (as in Ireland and Scotland) rather than sold as compost. Other products include fruit, milk, wheat and wood. Memel Territory was annexed in 1923 and was became a major port. Kannus, Klaipėda and Wilno had lot Jews, Poles, Russians and Belorussians in them.
Source- several pages on Wikipeadia.
- 1880's-1910's Brazilian notes.
- African map links page
- Atomic warfare information notes.
- Baltics are Waking Up
- Cold War secret police organisations
- Estonia did have a submarine in 1937!
- How Governments become Authoritarian
- Minerals and fuel in central Africa
- Nations and vassal states of 1490-1500
- Nations in 1988
- Nations in 1991
- O.T.L. history notes
- OTL Decolonisation notes
- OTL Natural disasters
- Singing Revolution
- The "Baltic Chain" demonstration on August 23, 1989
- The O.T.L. Operation High Jump conspiracy theory
- The Swiss National Redoubt (1880-2010)
- Today's OTL types of economies, societies and regimes
- UK and Commonwealth OTL troop numbers in WW1
- UK and Commonwealth OTL troop numbers in WW2
- UK OTL atomic reactors in 1962
- What is a coup d'état?
- Why the USSR broke up in reality