- County- Windsor and Maidenhead, Berkshire, UK
- Electorate-74,028 (December 2010)
- Major settlements- Maidenhead, Bray, Wargrave, Sonning and Twyford
- Current constituency created- 1997
- Member of parliament- Theresa May (Conservative)
- Number of members- One.
- Created from- Windsor & Maidenhead and Wokingham.
- Ethnic majority- Heavy White English majority
- Urban\rural split- Suburban
|1997||constituency created: see Windsor & Maidenhead and Wokingham|
|1997||Rt Hon Theresa May||Conservative||Home Secretary 2010-2016; Leader of the Conservative Party and Prime Minister 2016–present|
- Total political rule by each party in years- Conservative 20.
- David Cameron's "Big Society"
- How to tell your election was rigged!?
- The 1950 United Kingdom general election
- Some typical UK Parliament constituencies
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.