Moravia is one of 6 regions of the former Czechoslovakian Republic, They are Bohemia, Czech Prague, Moravia, Slovakia, Dolní Dvořiště and Benešov.
The Czechoslovakian Republic (Attempted nuclear war simulation) was devastated in the war as the NATO forces destroyed many military bases with both conventional and mostly tactical atomic arms.
It is a satellite state of the ruined GDR and the Hungarian remnant republic.
- Capital- Bruntál. It is still in ruins.
- Language- Moravian dialect Czech and Slovakian.
- Population- 1,500,000. (45,000 Polish, 25,000 Hungarian and 18,000 GDR refugees).
- Religion- Atheist and Roman Catholic.
- Other cities- Moravské Budějovice, Jihlava, Znojmo, Třebíč, Ostrava, Olomouc, Brno (rebuilt in 1992). and Žilina (rebuilt in 1992).
- The other allied states- GDR and Hungary.