- 1 Overview
- 2 Locales
- 3 History
- 4 The wine and fruit industry
- 5 Major natural events
Sacramento, San Diageo, LA, Vegas, San' Fran' Edwards AFB, Nellis, AFB and Long Beach were nuked badly by the Soviets in 1962.
The city of Napa is the capital nation of Napa County and Calistoga is the principal city of the Napa nation.
Cholera and radiation killed many in 1962-63. Over the years the communities united and a few near by towns and serving communes were integrated between 2000 and 2010.
The Napa Valley, in the Bay Area in California, was and still is the main wine growing region of the California. It was also known for its gourmet restaurants, cafes, and spa-treatment centers.
- Name- Napa Valley.
- Language- American English.
- Capital- Napa.
- Population- 454,545
- Religion- Various Christian groups.
- Leader- N\A
- Currency- Barter and Mexican Peso.
- Calistoga- 2,945
- St. Helena- 2,854
- Rutherford- 165
- Oakville- 72
- Yountville- 2,325
- Napa- 9,168
- American Canyon- 194
- Angwin- 351
- Pope Valley- 583
- Silverado Resort- 195
- Vichy Springs- 77
- Spanish Flat- 77
- Pope Valley- 212
- Moskowite Corner- 118
- Lokoya- 78
- Deer Park- 575
- Circle Oaks- 464
- Berryessa Highlands- 275
- Aetna Springs- 347
- Vallejo- 6,624
- Winters- 6,624
- Esparto- 348
- Glen Ellen- 478
Various other smaller communities
- Total of 757 folk in 25 other villages of under 30 citizens.
- Sacramento-1x 100kt and 1x 50kt.
- San Diageo-1x 100kt and 1x 50kt.
- LA-1x 100kt (did not go off) and 1x 50kt.
- Vegas-2x 5okt, 1x 100kt and 1x 1mt.
- San' Fran'- 100kt (did not go off) and 1x 50kt.
- Edwards AFB-2x 50kt.
- Nellis AFB- 2x 50kt.
- Vandenberg AFB-2x 50kt (did not go off).
- Long Beach dockyards- 1x 100kt (did not go off)
- Long Beach dockyards- 1x 50kt.
The wine and fruit industry
I started in the late 1980s and took of tn the mid 1990s.
Major natural events
At 3:20 a.m. on August 24, 2014, the area was struck by a magnitude 6.0 earthquake centered 3.7 miles (6.0 km) northwest of the city of American Canyon. Yountville suffered a 5.2 magnitude earthquake on September 3, 2000.
The most snowfall in one month was 4.0 inches (100 mm), recorded in January 1974 and again in March 1976. The most snowfall in 24 hours was 4.0 inches (100 mm) on March 2, 1976.
A heavy drought has gripped the region since 2014.