| The author(s) of this timeline are not accepting major edits to this work. The only ones authorized to edit this page are . However, exceptional edits include spelling, grammar and cohesion fixes. |
What would have happened to the Korean war if Japan has fully won the Battle of Pearl Harbor, by blowing up the maintenance yards, flue depot, 2 of the 3 'flat tops' (carriers) and the submarine pens. The one ones to survive the attack, apart from a few people on the base it's self is the 3rd, unharmed carrier, who was a that time heading to a repair facility in California and thus was not destroyed with the 2 out on maneuvers near Hawaii.
- 1942:The escaped aircraft carrier strikes back as best it can and Hawaii is secured from any future raids.
- 1943:Peal Harbor is fully repaired. America begins fighting back against Japan.
- 1945:Soviet forces invade Manchuria, Korea, the Kuril Islands and southern Sakhalin Island.
- 1946:Soviets invade northern Japan and kill thousands needlessly. The Korean peninsular is now also under complacently occupied by the Soviets. They kill thousands needlessly in order to crush small, emergent, nationalist risings in Pusan and Seoul. Ten of thousand flee to the West as all of Korea is taken over by Kin Ill Sung and his clique.
- 1947:Hiroshima and Nagasaki are nuked by the USA, while the Soviets massacre thousands north of Tokyo. Japan surrenders later that year to the USSR, the USA, Australia and China. America takes Kyushu, Okinawa and the Ryukyu Islands. The Bonnin Islands go to Australia, the UK and Australia get Shikoku jointly, Me-shima and Cheju-do (the only Korea territory) go Kamentang China, and the rest is jointly held by Maoist China and the USSR.
- 1948:A fear induced peace occurs in Japan and Korea.
- 1951:The Soviets help Maoists take over Kamentang Chinese holdings in Japan. The USA backs capitalist rebels and Kamentang loyalists in the Sino-Soviet occupation zone. American propaganda is also broadcast to the now totally Soviet occupied nation of Korea.
- 1952:The 1952-56 Japanese Civil War begins.
- 1955: Emperor Hirohito is crowned Emperor Kyushu.
- 1956:The 1952-56 Japanese Civil War begins.
- 1957: ATL Japan is divided like OTL Korea was.
- 1964: Both sides begin to arm there halves of Japan.
- 1966: Both halves of Japan begin to industrialise.
- 1968: Both halves of japan begin to radicalise.
- 1970:Fusako Shigenobu becomes dictator for life.
- 1972: The USA returns Okinawa and the Ryukyu Islands to Kyushu,
- 1982: A small noncritical border war breaks out between North\Red Japan and South\White Japan.
- 1984: The Red Japanese nation becomes tech' crazy duplicate of N. Korea. The White Japanese nation becomes tech' crazy duplicate of S. Korea.
- 1986: USSR promotes Glasnost.
- 1987: Fusako Shigenobu purges political moderates and sings a mutual defense and trade treaty with Communist Korea.
- 1988: A popular anti-communist rising.
- 1990: Peace and justice comes to Japan.
- 1992: Emperor Akihito is crowned Emperor of Japan in Tokyo, democracy is restored and the nation is reunified. Fusako Shigenobu is hung.
- 1994: Reconstruction starts.
- 1998: Japan is politically restored to what it is in our world.
- 2004: Reconstruction ends.
- 2008: The credit crunch wounds the economy.
- 2016: Life is pretty much what it is now, but with a lot bloodier Cold War history.