Slovakia, part of Hungary, was a state in Eastern Europe. Hungary enslaved them since the mid 1980s.
It is one of 6 regions of the former Czechoslovakian Republic, They are Bohemia, Czech Prague, Moravia, Slovakia, Dolní Dvořiště and Benešov.
The Czechoslovakian Republic (Atomic nuts) was devastated in the war as the NATO forces destroyed many military bases with both conventional and mostly tactical atomic arms.
Slovakia was mostly ruined when Bratislava hit by American bombers and several bases were hit by both American atomic bombers and a few nuclear missiles. The Slovak army base of Topoľčany was rebuilt (in 1972).
- Capital-Trebišov, rebuilt (in 1967).
- Language-Slovakian, Ukrainian, Russian, Hungarian and Moravian dialect Czech.
- Population- 1,250,000 of which 1,025,000 are Slovaks and Carpathian Ukrainians, with the Ukrainians having slightly less in numbers. (75,000 Czechs, 125,000 non-Carpathian Ukrainians, 2,500 Russian refugees, 10,000 Hungarian refugees and 25,000 Polish refugees).
- Religion- Atheist, agnostic, Ukrainian Orthodox and Roman Catholic.
- Other cities- Kust, Kosice, Uzhhorod, Topoľčany (rebuilt in 1970); and Palanok (rebuilt in 1988).
- The other allied states- Serbia, Silesia and Czech Prague.