The 1981 warning strike in Poland was a major anti-government and pro-democracy strike in Poland. Several sources put participation between between 12 million and 14 million.
- 1968 Polish political crisis
- 1970 Polish protests
- Bydgoszcz events of March 1981
- 1962 Szczecin military parade accident
- 1971 Łódź strikes
- Summer 1981 hunger demonstrations in Poland
- 1981 Declaration of Martial Law in Poland
- IG Metall strikes between 1955 and 1985
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.