| The author(s) of this timeline are not accepting major edits to this work. The only ones authorized to edit this page are . However, exceptional edits include spelling, grammar and cohesion fixes. |
It is this world's version of our UN and sits in Halifax in Vermont and Skopje in Balkanska. The Secretary General's residence is in Milan City, Milan.
- Arabic language (Egyptian, Iraqi and Syrian dialects)
- Standard Chinese (Beijing and Shanghai)
- English language (New Englander and Southern British English)
- Yoruba language (Lagos)
- French language (Norman and Walloon)
- Russian language (Western and Moscow Russian)
- Spanish language (Mexican and Guatamalan)
- Macedonian language (FYRM)
- Romanian language (București)
The The Union of El Mundo (UEM), also nicknamed the United Nations (UN) and World Government (WG), is an intergovernmental organization to promote international co-operation, well being and peace .
- The Secretary General - The supreme leader. He is elected by the General Committee from the UEM's members to serve in a civil and democratic presidential style. He must forsake national issues and remain neutral on non global issues. He is the planet's figurehead leader and the UEM's actual leader.
- General Committee – a supervisory committee consisting of the assembly's president, vice-president, and committee heads, lead by the Security Council.
- Credentials Committee – responsible for determining the credentials of each member nation's UN representatives.
- First Committee (Disarmament and International Security).
- Second Committee (Economic and Financial).
- Third Committee (Social, Humanitarian, and Cultural).
- Fourth Committee (Special Political and Decolonization).
- Fifth Committee (Administrative and Budgetary).
- Sixth Committee (Legal).
- Seventh Committee (Peace keeping and overseas aid)
- Food and Agriculture Organization
- International Atomic Energy Agency
- International Civil Aviation Organization
- International Fund for Agricultural Development
- International Labour Organization
- International Maritime Organization
- International Monetary Fund
- International Telecommunication Union
- Union of El Mundo Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization
- Union of El Mundo Industrial Development Organization
- World Tourism Organization
- Universal Postal Union
- World Bank Group
- World Food Programme
- World Health Organization
- World Intellectual Property Organization
- World Meteorological Organization
- Union of El Mundo Police (Blue berets)
- Union of El Mundo Military (Blue Helmets)
- Union of El Mundo Electoral Assistance (Blue Ballot Boxes)
Opinions on national law making.Edit
There was a charter of universal, global legal rights and obligations that UEM courts and national courts must follow as of 1225.
- Drop-out teen culture, juvenile delinquency, hippies, spoiled little brats, punks, kidults and misbehaviour at school are vehemently discouraged.
- Bicker, punk, goth and skinhead gangs are banned.
- Tiryany, political intimidation, death squads, politically motivated jailing and corruption are banned (sadly, some leaders just don't get the message even today).
- Parental neglect and is vehemently discouraged.
- Bail is promoted.
- Probation is promoted.
- Parole is promoted.
- Wareing hoodies in places like shops and banks is banned.
- Swearing and spitting at UEM staff or a nation's cops, judges, magistrates, priests and politicians are banned.
Standardisation of common commodities, objects, standards and testing.Edit
There was a charter of universal, global standards, ideals and measures that UEM said national governments, individuals and corporations must follow as of 1900. The eventual creation of a common pan global policy on-
- food additives,
- electromechanical sytems,
- electrical wiring practice,
- wire gauges,
- legal, penal and police prctice,
- atomic safety,
- chemical testing,
- medicine testing,
- animal welfare,
- food safety,
- building quality and safty
- transportation safety standards.
- Charlotte Arpaïs Janaszak (Secretary general)
- Anton Ali Haddad (Deputy Secretary general)
- Nick Smythe
- David Smith
- Dagmar Svensen
- Thomas Ian Alexander
- Thomas Pytor Peterson
- Seffan Ayad
- Yannis Papandreou
- Stavro Koutsomitis
- Anika Jazko
- Buck Jones
- Sabire Shrinagar
- Abdullah Al-Daih
- Achmed Ali Hamsa
- Ian Shamus Flynn
- Chantal Dubois
- Zhang Ping
- Jean-Yves Chazan
- Henry Longeat
- David Stimpson
- Samuel Martin
- Samia Abdeslam
- Ibrahim Maktouf
- Ruth Amelia Sherlock
- UEM universal wiring colour and safety code of y1900 (A nice new world...)
- International Organisations (A nice new world...)
- The 14 space satellites around El Mundo (A nice new world...)
- The 5 world wide bank holidays of of El Mundo (A nice new world...)
- A nice new world...
- Dr Werner Schmidt's Reformation (A nice new world...)