UK and Commonwealth OTL troop numbers in WW2. During the war the British Empire and Dominions raised a total of 8,586,000 men for military service. More than 5 million came from the British Isles, 1,440,500 from India, 629,000 from Canada, 413,000 from Australia, 136,000 from South Africa, 128,500 from New Zealand and more than 134,000 from other colonies.
- 1880's-1910's Brazilian notes.
- African map links page
- Atomic warfare information notes.
- Baltics are Waking Up
- Cold War secret police organisations
- Estonia did have a submarine in 1937!
- How Governments become Authoritarian
- Lithuanian did have a navy, army air-force and natural resources in 1933!
- Minerals and fuel in central Africa
- Nations and vassal states of 1490-1500
- Nations in 1988
- Nations in 1991
- O.T.L. history notes
- OTL Decolonisation notes
- OTL Natural disasters
- Singing Revolution
- The "Baltic Chain" demonstration on August 23, 1989
- The O.T.L. Operation High Jump conspiracy theory
- The Swiss National Redoubt (1880-2010)
- Today's OTL types of economies, societies and regimes
- UK and Commonwealth OTL troop numbers in WW1
- UK OTL atomic reactors in 1962
- What is a coup d'état?
- Why the USSR broke up in reality