To help determine who is the winner in a war is-
- Side with the greatest number of troops= gains 3 points
- Side with most industry= gains 3 points.
- Side with most agriculture= gains 2 points.
- Side with greatest population= gains 4 points
- Side with better technology and\or science= gains 4 points
- Used WMD= attacker gains 5 points, defender loses 5 points
- Harsh climate such as polar= attacker loses 3 points and defender gains 1 point
- Harsh terrain such as high mountains= attacker loses 3 points and defender gains 3 points
- If the attacker has been fighting non-stop for more than a year= attacker loses 1 point.
- The side that was defeated last turn= the loser from last turn loses 1 point
- Islamic jihad\Christian crusade= The side that calls this a motive for war gains 5 points.
- Heavy fortified or mined zone= attacker loses 4 points and defender gains 4 points
- Fighting in a city of over 5,000,000 like today's London, Tokyo, Cairo and New York= attacker loses 3 points and defender gains 4 points
- Total up both the national scores and the one with most points wins.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.