West Bohemia (AKA- German Bohemia) is one of 5 regions of the former Czechoslovakian Republic, They are Bohemia, Dolní Dvořiště, Czech Prague, Moravia and Slovakia.
The Czechoslovakian Republic (Attempted nuclear war simulation) was devastated in the war as the NATO forces destroyed many military bases with both conventional and mostly over the border use of tactical atomic arms. The Topoľčany base was hit by a 10kt nuke, was hit by a 10kt nuke the Bělá pod Bezdězem nuclear missile silos was hit by 2 50kt devices, the Kuřívody Soviet nuclear missile silos was hit by 2 50kt devices and Prague was hit by a 10kt nuke.
The ruined Czech army base in Cheb and the town of Ruda were the scean of a major anti-German riot in 1986.
News posters are nailed up as and when necessary by the local authorities.
- Capital- Plzeň.
- Language- Bohemian dialect Czech and Northern dialect German.
- Population- 750,000 (10,000 Polish and 25,000 GDR refugees).
- Religion- Atheist, Roman Catholic and Lutheran.
- Other cities- Strakonice, Klatovy, Železná Ruda, Cheb (rebuilt in 1970),
- The other allied states- Former Czechoslovakian Republic.