- County- West Dunbartonshire, Scotland, UK
- Electorate- ~65,000 in N/A
- Major districts- Milngavie, Clydebank, Dumbarton and Alexandria.
- Current constituency created- 2005
- Member of parliament-Martin Docherty (SNP)
- Number of members- One.
- Created from- Dumbarton and Clydebank & Milngavie
- Ethnic majority- Overwlemingly White Scots
- Urban\rural split- Suburbs\ex-docks
|1950 by-election||Tom Steele||Labour|
- Total political rule by each party- Labour 43 and SNP 2.
- David Cameron's "Big Society"
- How to tell your election was rigged!?
- The 1950 United Kingdom general election
- Some typical UK Parliament constituencies
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.