The American Westinghouse AN/APG-66 fire-control radar is a military radar that is in common use world wide.
A fire-control radar (FCR) is a radar that is designed specifically to provide information (mainly target azimuth, elevation, range and velocity) to weapons' fire-control systems.
- Frequency: 6.2 to 10.9 GHz
- Search cone: 120 degrees × 120 degrees
- Azimuth angular coverage: ±10 degrees / ± 30 degrees / ± 60 degrees
- Weight: 98 to 135 kg depending on configuration
- Volume: 0.08 m³ to 0.102 m³ depending on configuration
In line-replaceable units
The radar system consists of the following in line-replaceable units:
- Radio antenna
- Transmitter unit
- Low-power radio frequency unit
- Digital signal processor
- Radar computer
- All F-16 Fighting Falcons.
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection's C-550 Cessna Citation,
- US Navy P-3 Orion, and Piper PA-42 Cheyenne