- County- Oxfordshire. UK.
- Electorate- 78,220 (December 2010).
- Major settlements- Witney, Carterton, Chipping Norton and Charlbury.
- Current constituency created- 1983.
- Member of parliament- Robert Courts (Conservative).
- Number of members- One.
- Created from- Mid Oxfordshire and Banbury.
- Ethnic majority- Overwhelming White English overall majority.
- Urban\rural split- Rural.
|1983||Douglas Hurd||Conservative||Later Baron Hurd of Westwell; Cabinet minister 1984–95|
|1997||Conservative||MP for St Helens South from 2001; later Secretary of State for Northern Ireland|
|1999 political defection||Labour|
|2001||David Cameron||Conservative||Leader of the Conservative Party 2005–2016; Prime Minister 2010–2016|
- Total political rule by each party- Conservative 32 and Labour 2.
- David Cameron's "Big Society"
- How to tell your election was rigged!?
- The 1950 United Kingdom general election
- Some typical UK Parliament constituencies
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.